The Ubiquiti PowerCable Carrier-Grade Outdoor Electrical Cable is manufactured to engineering specifications to supply reliable power to your EdgePoint devices. Available in 1000 ft. reels.
Ubiquiti PowerCable Features
- All-Weather, UV-Resistant
- 12 AWG Tinned Stranded Copper
- Fire-Resistant Polyethylene Jacket (FT-1)
- Temperature Range: -30 to 90° C
- Pull Tension: 80 lb Minimum
- Capacitance: 28 pF/ft @ 1 kHz
- DCR: 1.77 Ω/1000 ft @ 20° C
- Voltage Rating: 300V
- Impedance: 56 Ω
PowerCable is an all-weather, UV-resistant cable designed for outdoor installations. PowerCable uses a fire-resistant, polyethylene jacket (FT-1) and operates in a temperature range from -30 to 90° C.
Reliable High Power
PowerCable features 12 AWG stranded tinned copper conductors, capacitance of 28 pF/ft @ 1 kHz, DCR of 1.77 Ω/1000 ft @ 20° C, voltage rating at 300V, and impedance of 56 Ω.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.